Wednesday, September 3, 2008

For Today; September 3, 2008

Outside my window: Drizzly weather. Cloudy.

I am thinking: I need to use more specifics on this blog. For instance - I went back & read some entries in June, saying how God was so evident in the details. But I didn't write what that was & 3 months later I don't remember. Soooo - there will be less generalities & more details.

I am thankful: to have Shiloh back home, even if he did east a skinny bar of soap! Does that mean he'll be pooping bubbles?

From the kitchen: Coffee & strawberry smoothie.

I am creating: An "Us" collage of Murray & me....pix of the two of us from long ago & current. Top left will say "I Do" (and have wedding pic) bottom right will say, "I Forever Do". I might actually have it done by our 40 anniversary next August.

I am going: to volunteer at Good Sam this morning.

I am wearing: that pitiful chenille gown that Amanda wants dome day.

I am reading: "Boundaries" & Isaiah.

I am hoping: Shiloh will willingly go into his crate when it's time for me to leave.

Around the house: mainly little evidences of people living, loving & creating!

One of my favorite things: Smoothies. They're quick, nutritious & tasty.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Continue sorting through photos & finding one of Debby & me together. She's working on a secret project & won't tell me anything more than she needs me to find a photo of the two of us.

Compile total weight loss for Rusk WW meeting.

Something you may not know about me: I like finding new uses for old things.

No comments:

Post a Comment