Thursday, December 4, 2008

For Today - December 4, 2008 - Thursday


Outside My Window...it's dark with a bazillion stars in the sky. And cold.

I am thinking...I want to put up my two 4 ft Christmas trees so I can take pictures!

I am wondering...how long it will take me to get car inspected.

I am thankful for...having already gone to the gym. It's good to have that out of the way.

From the kitchen...Orange, jasmine, passionfruit green tea. And red grapes. I'll eat a substantial breakfast later. . .but for now tea and grapes are comforting.

I am going... to sing in the shower & dance in the sunlight.

I am wearing...gym clothes!

I am reading..."The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby.

I am hoping...to enjoy every step of today. EVERYTHING - from trip to town, to photo editing (although that's a given, as I really like doing that); to putting up the tree; doing laundry; packing (I DON'T like that); cooking; tidying; etc. I want to enjoy the day.

I am hearing...a ringing in me ear.

Around the house…Christmas decorations still waiting. And waiting. And waiting. Who will be chosen today to adorn my home???? Hopefully a tree or two & another nativity. I've put out two but haven't gotten a decent photo of the one by Jim Shore.

One of my favorite things…is going away with my hubby. Just the two of us.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Tail light installed & car inspected. Place WW order. Continue editing photos for Christiy & Amanda, but not at all sure I'll get them burned and put into the mail! I did FIFTY of Amanda and there's plenty more of her and David!

Something you may not know about me...My dining room has become a temporary studio with black fleece on one wall! Just gotta' love a room with huge east AND south-facing windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment