Saturday, July 9, 2011

For Today - Saturday - July 9, 2011

Outside My Window. . . The sun is going down and a squirrel is visiting the "water hole", a hollow in the tree that holds water.  Birds and squirrels have been visiting. . . . and God-made waterer/bird bath!

I Am Thinking. . . I need to charge my camera batter and tidy up dining room and bedroom

I Am Grateful. . . that my hubby got to visit his dearest of guy friends, Aqeel.  They don't get to visit with one another nearly often enough. . . 

In The Kitchen . . . there are LOTS of Zipper peas in the fridge.  Hubby picked a bushel full and BL shelled them for free!

I Am Creating. . . a real appetite for peas!  LOL

I Am Going. . . to tidy up and go to bed early.

I Am Reading . . . everything at Dr. McDougall's website.

I Am Hoping . . .  . to wake up early enough to paint my toenails before getting ready for church in the morning.

I Am Hearing . . .A fan humming; a clock ticking and a car driving by.

Around The House . . . is the aroma of Young Living Essential Oils. . . . especially oregano.  I gave my daughter a Raindrop, and oregano is the prevalent smell, undertones of peppermint and Wintergreen and seven other oils!

I Am Wearing. . .khaki shorts and a blue shirt.  

I Am Thinking . . . that hubby should be home before much longer.

I Am Wondering . . . what caused daughter's back to start acting up again?  :(

One Of My Favorite Things. . .Good health!  Mine, my husband's, my mom's, my children and my grandchildren!  

Something You May Not Know About Me. . .I don't have a dish washer.  We wash dishes by hand and it doesn't really bother me.  There's only the two of us and when we have company there is always someone who volunteers to help do dishes. . . . and once we're done - we're done!  

About Today's Photo... Dishes in the drainer!


Morning Dishes, originally uploaded by Vera*Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment