Monday, March 29, 2010

For Today - March 28, 2010 - Monday


Outside My Window . . . It is a cool and sun shiny day!

I am hearing
. . . birds chirping & a little heater humming.

I Am Wearing
. . . that ancient pink & blue chenille robe! With a light scarf around my neck. And house shoes. Oh yes - I'm stylin'!

I Am Thinking
. . . . I need to hurry up w/this entry & call my mom! I call her around 9 AM almost every day. I has become "tradition"!

I am wondering . . . How many people I can fit in this dining room?

I Am Grateful. . . for my life. There is not another person on this earth I'd rather be. My life is perfect. For me.

From the kitchen . . . A few breakfast dishes to wash & put away. There's no dishwasher here in the cabin, and all get washed by hand. It's now so much easier to use the nicest of dishes & glassware, all which must be hand-washed.

I am going . . . to tidy house & continue in the dining room. It has been slow, decorating this new place. Very slow. . . deliberately slow. All on purpose.

I am reading . . . Photography books & manuals. If I did this much studying in school I would have been an A+ student!


I am hoping . . . for a productive day.

Around the house
. . . the smell of citrus. There's lots of citrus: lemons, tangerines, blood oranges & grapefruit.

One of my favorite things . . . Making a house into our home.

Something you may not know about me . . . I am finally sleeping well. I open the bedroom window just a tiny bit to let in that cool/cold night air. I sleep like a log. Not that I really know what that means . . . but I sleep really, really, well. I'm like a new woman! Except I still look like the old one! ;)

About Today's Photo: There are birds here, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment