Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For Today - March 29, 2010 - Tuesday



Outside My Window . . . Birds! This place has tons of birds! I saw a redheaded Woodpecker yesterday in the woodsy part of the property. Unfortunately I wasn't able to snap a pix of him :(

I am hearing. . . the little heater running & Shiloh snoring

I Am Wearing. . . that ancient pink & blue chenille robe! With a heavier scarf around my neck. Still stylin' in the cabin!

I Am Thinking. . . . I will not be staying at home today. My daughter needs me.

I am wondering . . . How late I'll stay up tonight?

I Am Grateful. . . for cold nights & warm days - - - to me it's perfect weather!

From the kitchen . . . A few breakfast dishes to wash & put away.

I am going . . . tidy our bedroom & get ready to leave the house.

I am reading . . . I didn't read anything last night. Maybe that's why I didn't get a good night's sleep!

I am hoping . . . to be a blessing today.

Around the house . . . messy dining room, but the bookcases are divine, dahlings! ;)

One of my favorite things . . . Making a house into our home.

Something you may not know about me . . . Well, I'm not superstitious, but I wrote yesterday about my good sleep & now it's eluding me again. No - not superstitious. But I'm not going write any more about my good sleep! :)

Today's photo: Red towel & shadow. I really love the natural lighting in the house. It's one of the things that makes it a perfect place for us. Don't get me wrong - the house is not in perfect shape! It's about 80 years old - - - how many 80 year olds do you know that are in perfect shape. I thought so. . . .Ditto for the cozy little cabin

OK - I wanted to replace the first photo w/the 2nd & now I have two. Will someone let me know how to delete one?

No comments:

Post a Comment