Thursday, July 8, 2010

For Today - July 8, 2010 - Thursday

Outside My Window. . .it's sunny right now. Of course that may change at any moment as we've been having the wettest June/July I can remember! Thy hydrangeas & azaleas are very happy with this turn in the weather.

I Am Hearing . . .the A/C. It's the middle of the day & is necessary to have it on.

I Am Wearing . . .khaki shorts, blue chambray shirt & walking shoes.

I Am Thinking . . . I need to move more stuff around.

I Am Wondering . . .if I'm gonna' want to move the armoire into the Nature Room. I won't do it this week. . . maybe next week? Once I empty it & put it on sliders, I really think I could move it by myself but hubby said no . . . So I'll live w/the rearranged dining room through the weekend & then decide.

I Am Grateful. . . for Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils & supplements. As you may know, I have osteoporosis & do not take any of the drugs for it. I take plenty of supplements though & have added a couple of items from Young Living. I moved the dining room table yesterday (twice!), the overstuffed chairs (also twice) and a second table into the Nature Room & woke up this morning with no pain.

I am grateful.

From The Kitchen . . . same as yesterday, only not as much meat since Amanda & her hubby came for a delightful visit & dinner last night. You can go to her blog & read about our Independence Day festivities. . . . just scroll down a bit & you'll find several entries about our wonderful weekend!

I Am Going. . . to move some stuff out of the dining room. There's one little area I'm not too certain about what to do & it will be easier to get the visual distraction out of here!

I Am (still) Reading . . . You know what it is: "Essential Oils Desk Reference". I have much to learn! In fact, if you sign up w/me, you'll get a free copy ($39.99 - 49.99) value, depending on where you buy it!

I Am Hoping. . .to finally get the dining room the way I like it!

Around The House . . . hmmm - today it's just a house. There's nothing spectacularly tidy nor messy about it. I guess if you came over you could tell I'm rearranging stuff . . . but nothing special about it.

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .is helping people find vitality & health! If you have skype, I can have someone much more knowledgeable than myself answer your questions regarding your particular health issues!

Something You May Not Know About Me. . . I've drank almost no caffeine for several months!

About Today's Photo. . . one of my favorite pix from the weekend.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.

Ronald Reagan
40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment