Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Today - September 28, 2010 - Tuesday

Outside My Window. . .It is cool. . . . oh so cool outside. Cool & crisp. Currently 55 with a predicted high of 83. Perfect weather for walking & working outside without working up a sweat! Yay!

I Am Hearing . . .Chickadees fussing in the trees & a few cars on the road. I also hear leaves crunching outside the open windows. . .squirrels running around.

I Am Wearing...a blue denim shirt & that worn out chenille robe.

I Am Thinking . . that most Christians don't really care about the lost.

I Am Wondering . . .how the 3 teenage boys from Sunday are doing.

I Am Grateful. . . people who walk their talk.

From The Kitchen . . . Oatmeal dishes are washed. . .drying in the drainer, waiting for me to put away.

I Am Reading . . .Oils Of The Bible by Dr. David Stewart

I Am Hoping. . .To get our couch listed on Craigslist & organize Young Living paperwork.

Around The House . . .Prairie dress for youngest grand daughter hanging on armoire. Bed waiting to be made. Floors needing sweeping & vacuuming.

One Of My Favorites
. . .I've said it once & I'll say it again - - - people who are real. . . who walk their talk.

Something You May Not Know About Me. . . I do not like long fingernails! I filed them down pretty short.

About Today's Photo. .One sign of autumn arriving in east TX

No comments:

Post a Comment