Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For Today - August 25, 2010 - Wednesday

Outside My Window. . .It is sunny and thankfully not as hot as yesterday. The weatherman says he thinks the triple digit temps are a thing of the past! Yay!

I Am Hearing . . .A/C humming.

I Am Wearing...a blue chambray nightshirt

I Am Thinking . . .I'd rather be praying & editing photos.

I Am Wondering . . .How my grandson is doing at college.

I Am Grateful. . . for a hubby who loves me just as I am.

From The Kitchen . . . Dishes in the dish drainer, waiting to be put away. I had a yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, jam & Earl Gray tea.

I Am Reading . . .everything by Debra Raybern. . . .

I Am Hoping. . . to finish tidying house.

Around The House . . . Even smaller bits of messes than yesterday! .

One Of My Favorites
. . . Friends!

Something You May Not Know About Me. . . For the first time in my life I have fingernails that do not easily peel & tear!

About Today's Photo. .A happy little guy at the pool on Sunday .. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment