Sunday, December 19, 2010

For Today - December 20, 2010

Outside My Window. . . it is getting light outside.  I've been up since 6AM. . . snapped some pix of the Christmas tree, etc., before camera battery went dead.  It is also very chilly - but that is okay.  After all, it's almost winter!

I Am Thinking. . . that unintended consequences oftentimes turn out simply wonderful!

I Am Grateful. . .that I got to spend yesterday w/most of my family.

In The Kitchen . . . is a bag of marshmallows & bags of chips.  Something that doesn't appear too often in my kitchen unless kids/grand-kids are expected!

I Am Creating. . . .a special posting about my mama.

I Am Going. . . to church, then make a quick visit to a dear friend before he departs for an overseas trip.

I Am Reading . . .nada.

I Am Hoping . . . .for an uneventful day.

I Am Hearing . . . the EdenPURE humming & Shiloh snoring.  And a bird chirping outside. 

Around The House . . . are leaves on the floor & throws waiting to be folded on backs of couches & chairs.  Evidence there were people here.  People snuggling on couches.  :)

I Am Wearing. . .flannel pajamas & a deep red maroon robe.

I Am Thinking . . . that my mama received the best Christmas present she could ever have!

I Am Wondering . . .if my oldest son & his family made it safely home.  No matter how old they are (40), I still wonder.

One Of My Favorite Things. . .Getting together w/family w/o a lot of *agenda*.  I'm not overly fond of having every moment of a gathering choreographed & scheduled.  I like impromptu!

Something You May Not Know About Me. . .Christmas is one of my least favorite holidays.  I'm not Scrooge about it. . . . but I'm happy to have others take over the dinners & plays & holiday merry-making.
About Today's Photo. . .Mama - 

No comments:

Post a Comment