Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For Today - November 10, 2010 - Wednesday

Outside My Window. . . bright sunshine, & very moderate temps, with a predicted high of 75 degrees. And those acorns are still falling from the trees, onto the metal roof.

I Am Thinking. . . .I've done a lot of blogging these last two days!

I Am Grateful. . . for a very blessed evening last night. Daughter & hubby, & Christy & hubby, both who need to update their blogs, came over for a lasagna dinner, which was followed up with me giving the girls Raindrop massages.

From The Kitchen . . . Leftover lasagna, and lots of organic fruit & veggies.

I Am Creating. . . .my November & December schedule/calendar. It fills up so fast!

I Am Going. . . . .to wash massage linens and towels.

I Am Reading . . This will stay the same for quite a long while . . . Chemistry of Essential Oils Made Simple: God's Love Manifest in Molecules by Dr. David Stewart. And "Healing, God's Forgotten Gift" for tomorrow's Bible study

I Am Hoping . . . . Mama's doctor will just write her a script for antibiotics.

I Am Hearing . . . two clocks ticking. . .

Around The House . . .The aroma of last night's massages.

I Am Wearing. . . That poor, pitiful chenille robe. It really now qualifies as a rag!

I Am Thinking . . . I need to continue on w/the laundry.

I Am Wondering . . . when her doctor will call?

One Of My Favorite Things. . .Autumn. Especially when it feels like autumn. But 75 is definitely much better than 95 or 105 degrees!

Something You May Not Know About Me. . I have NO family photos in our bedroom except for hubby & me.

About Today's Photo. ..
I don't drink coffee. It's tea for me: Earl Grey, Lemon Ginger, Jasmine. . . . always tea. . . . haven't drank coffee for months & months.

2 comments:

  1. So we RANDOMLY have wireless internet connection tonight!

    LOVE the pic of your cup of tea! I love tea too - right now I'm addicted to Bigelow's lemon lift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm - Lemon Lift sounds wonderful! Bring some when you come over. . .

    So what's up w/the wireless internet? Strange!

    ReplyDelete