Monday, March 16, 2009

For Today - March 16, 2009 - Monday


Outside My Window... it's sunny & mild. Once again blue skies, but no clouds. As always - lots of birds. I do love them & can't imagine living some place where there is not a continuing cacophony of birds.

Everything is greening out & budding out. . .even the pecan trees on N. Barron. I guess Spring is officially here - if a few days before the calendar agrees.

I am thinking...how glad I am for all I've gotten done today - utilities, bank deposit, more FEMA paperwork to the judge (took the stairs up & down) & time at the gym on the elliptical. And I brought dear old Shiloh home from the vet. He would have lasted the 14 hours we were gone Saturday/Sunday . . . but we didn't want to get up & down Sunday afternoon, letting him in and out! LOL

I am wondering...why a person can't buy cilantro plants during cool weather. Last year we read that they need the same environment as lettuce. We didn't have very good success last year, having planted the cilantro plants when available: summertime! Anyway - the plants when to seed & we have a couple of volunteers & they are doing wonderfully well & I'll snip some to use in supper tonight.

I am thankful for....for all the safe traveling last week: a trip to/from Houston Wednesday - Friday & on Saturday a trip to Ft. Worth, arriving early afternoon, then to Richardson in the evening . . . made it safely home very early Sunday AM. I'm also thankful to have made it to church later in the morning!
From the kitchen...Chicken breasts, whole wheat tortillas & cilantro. Will grill up some onions & peppers & call it dinner!

I am going...to read over this week's WW meeting.

I am wearing...athletic gear

I am reading...WW meeting guide.
I am hoping...this stomach "issue" goes away. Quickly!

I am hearing...birds, birds & more birds! Love it!

Around the house….my unpacking is done. I don't think I'm traveling again real soon. Yay!

One of my favorite things...being with my family. This past weekend was fabulous!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...going to the gym; walking Shiloh; WW meeting; guestroom ready for my two favorite girls; stuff ready for scrapbooking.

Something you may not know about me...I seldom am able to fall asleep while sitting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment