Wednesday, March 4, 2009

For Today - March 4, 2009 - Wednesday


Outside My Window... it is cloudy & breezy. And it's very cool, too, although it's suppose to warm up. Most definitely Spring has sprung.

I am thinking...that I really would like to flip LR w/DR.

I am wondering...how much work it would actually be to flip those two rooms. There's two armoires that would need to be moved, too, in addition to couches & dining room tables & hall tree.

I am thankful for....a great WW meeting last night. It was good to be back!

From the kitchen...Oatmeal, banana, yogurt & coffee.

I am going...to town.

I am wearing..jeans, t-shirt, sweat-jac, shoes

I am reading..."Emergency Prayers - God's Help in Your Time of Need" by Deborah Smith Pegues.

I am hoping...to not be too cold at GS. They don't like to "waste" money & seldom put on heater or AC!

I am hearing...birds, printer, heater.

Around the house….I need to put away luggage.

One of my favorite things...not feeling rushed.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Volunteer @ GS; unpack; tidy house; play around with LR/DR flip. This "playing around" will involve paper & rulers, etc. I first have to move furniture around on scaled drawing of room before I ever move it around for real. I've always done this . . . had to-scale cutouts of baby cribs! All furniture was cut out from green index cards!

Too bad I've tossed those as it would be fun to look at . . . . first "baby" will be 39 tomorrow!

Something you may not know about me... I'm really cold natured!

No comments:

Post a Comment