Monday, March 9, 2009

For Today - March 9, 2009 - Monday


Outside My Window... it is dark & there's not yet any bird activity. DST started & it's still very dark.

I am thinking...I've come down with a sore throat. Woke up Saturday with it scratchy & it's still feeling that way.

I am wondering...why someone would march into a church & shoot the pastor? What a horrible thing to have happen.

I am thankful for....having already gone to the gym. I signed in at 5:36. . . it's good to have the elliptical behind me!

From the kitchen...Carrot juice & green onion & yellow pepper omelet. And Hazelnut Coffee.

I am going...to prepare for tomorrow's Board Meeting, WW meeting, do laundry, take Shiloh for a walk & play around with camera or photos. Or both.

I am wearing...athletic gear

I am reading..."The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby. It's one of those books that I had the spine cut off & had it spiral bound

I am hoping...to tidy sew.com room again. It has somehow managed to get messy again & I'm sure I didn't have anything to do with it!

I am hearing...one lonely mockingbird. I guess he's waking up the rest of the gang?

Around the house….the floors still needing a good cleaning!

One of my favorite things...spring flowers. The photo above is once again a shot of kitchen window. The rest of the house may or may not be tidy & in disarray, but the kitchen window usually is pretty good shape!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...continue showing up early at the gym; WW; Good Sam; Houston; Gardening.

Something you may not know about me...I seldom wear cologne, although I do have a favorite, "Pure White Linen"

No comments:

Post a Comment