Monday, March 2, 2009

For Today - March 3, 2009 - Tuesday


Outside My Window... it is sunny & wonderful with lots of bustling birds all around & I wish I had time to go work out in the yard.

I am thinking...that the economy might really get bad. On the "Today Show", when Matt Lauer asked their financial guru about leaving your money alone unless you need it in the next 5 minutes, the FG said, "Or if you'll need it within the next 5 YEARS". Can you believe that? Liberal network TV financial guru telling folks to get their money out if they're going to need it within the next 5 years.

I am wondering...how my WW meeting will go today. I've been gone for 6 weeks. . . .

I am thankful for....having good health & having had good health most my life. The rusty bike photo is the bike I pedaled all 3 my children on. I'm glad to have been able to be a healthy mom. . . not all moms are so blessed. It's a rusty rminder.

From the kitchen...Chocolate Swirl Coffee & cell phone chargning.

I am going...to spend a lot of the day praying.

I am wearing...that sensational shabby chenille robe.

I am reading..."Emergency Prayers - God's Help in Your Time of Need" by Deborah Smith Pegues. I'm not a big fan of repetitive "high church" prayers, but this little book has scriptural reminders of the truths about situations . . . very handy little reminders about "how" to pray according to scripture.

I am hoping...to accomplish much with the least amount of stress. I don't like being anxios.

I am hearing...birds, printer, heater.

Around the house….I'm think of switching dining room with the living room. Spent a lot of the weekend watching HGTV & really like a room they flipped: gold walls with blue furniture. Well, nt dining room has gold walls & my furniture is blue leather. Besides that: the current dining room has fabulous east & south windows. It's my favorite room in the house so why not have the living room in there?

Pluses of moving dining room into current livng: I've always wanted a dining room in a library & one wall is floor to ceiling bookcase. One very big negative: the walls in that room are rough brown wood. Floor is hideous brown carpet. Add brown tables & I'm not sure I will like the look of living in a squirrel's nest! Of course, white or colorful tablecloths would help. Well - it's all percolating in my mind. That might be my requested birthday request: men & men/boys come move furniture for me :)

One of my favorite things...starting new things!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....WW prep; WW meeting; Vounteer @ GS; unpack; laundry; tidy house; play around with LR/DR flip.


Something you may not know about me... I like amazing, awesome, alliterations!

No comments:

Post a Comment