Thursday, February 26, 2009

For Today - February 26, 2009 - Thursday

Outside My Window... it's cloudy and very warm. I guess Spring is really here. The birds are chriping & the chickens are clucking & all is perfect.

I am thinking... I need to hurry up w/this blog & call mom. That's the only way I can get a hold of her . . . schedule a time to call!

I am wondering... if I'll make it to the gym today . . . . I need a good workout!

I am thankful for....
hubby being willing to burn a vacation day to go with me yesterday & doing all the hammering & nailing, etc. I couldn't have done it without him.

From the kitchen...
there's still lots of grapefruit & not so many bananas.

I am going...
to continue making phone calls, writing thank you notes, gathering stuff to take with me. Judy & I are going to scrapbook! Yippee!

I am wearing... jeans & shirt.

I am reading... nothing at the moment. Finished "90 Minutes in Heaven" & scanned through all of Sherry Rogers' books.

I am hoping...
to have a productive day!

I am hearing...
birds, birds & more birds. One an unfamiliar call . . . but sounds very sweet.

Oops - & one just flew into a kitchen window, which is very strange because my windows are not THAT clean! LOL

Around the house….
stuff to put away.

One of my favorite things...
is great Mexican food & I had the BEST last night: Romo's just outside Trinity, TX. Everything was so FRESH . . . . it all tasted so FRESH . . . fajita beef soft taco tasted as if made with grilled steak! Grilled onions & peppers still had some "bite" to them . . . not all mushy and soaking in grease. Red salsa was the same: onions & cilantro with some "bite" to them . . . I commented, "Either this is freshly made or else I'm buying some"! Found out it IS freshly made but they're willing to sell, too! Sooooo - we bought 16 ounces & will have to eat it within a couple of days. The food is SUPERB. . . unfortunately too far a drive to go there with any regularity.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week.... Wait to hear back from insurance companies, gather up "A Week in My Life" stuff to take & scrapbook with Judy. Oh . . . and do WW meeting prep. It's time to go back to work!

Something you may not know about me... I've been sleeping like a baby. Either it's because there's less worry/concern since daddy's passed away or (more likely) it's because I'm taking my Natural Calm magnesium before I go to bed. Wonderful! I'd almost forgotten what it's like to sleep 6 - 8 hours straight through!

No comments:

Post a Comment