Sunday, February 8, 2009

For Today - February 8, 2009 - Sunday

Outside My Window...it's overcast & rain is predicted for today.

I am thinking...that I need to call Kat.

I am wondering....where yesterday's blog went. I posted one for Saturday. It's not here.

I am thankful for....getting to spend part of the weekend w/Amanda, David, Cayla & Tim. And of course my most favorite of all: my hubby.

From the kitchen...Dark chocolate & coffee.

I am going...to lay around & take it easy.

I am wearing...jeans & jungle-print blouse

I am reading...90 Minutes in Heaven

I am hoping...to catch up on rest/sleep.

I am hearing...TV in living room.

Around the house….a big, empty dining room. Well, it's not really EMPTY, but the huge dining room table & the 6 huge chairs are gone. They once belonged to Murray's mom & now they belong to Christiy & Tim. Cayla & Bobby came for them yesterday. They are too fancy & frou frou for our taste. The Danish Modern I'm getting from Mom is more to our liking & will most certainly easier to dust!

One of my favorite things...Is having a clean vehicle. A&D got Dad's chest of drawers out it yesterday. I wonder what the significance was of Murray's mom's dining room furniture going out the same day Dad's chest of drawers left. Some will say there's no significance & it's merely a coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences. It takes WAY too much faith to believe in its existence!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....continue decluttering laundry room, burning T'giving CDs for Amanda & Christiy & myself. Burning Christmas CDs for Simon & myself. Mail Kevin's passport & other mail to him in Arizona.

Something you may not know about me...I really, really did post yesterday. I wrote about the Mockingbird squawking early in the morning, all by himself. I wonder where it went!?

No comments:

Post a Comment