Friday, February 6, 2009

For Today - February 6, 2009 - Friday

Outside My Window...it's sunny w/blue skies & big fluffy white clouds. And cold. And windy. It's suppose to get really windy today.

I am thinking...that I need to get off computer & get to work!

I am wondering....how hospice could NOT know daddy was dying. That's their specialty!

I am thankful for....getting safely back home to my dearest hubby & big, uber goofy dog.

From the kitchen...Hazelnut coffee & bananas.

I am going...to run errands in town which includes donating some of daddy's clothes to GS; WW inventory; laundry; unpack; vacuum; go to Central Baptist tonight.

I am wearing...clothes.

I am reading...email

I am hoping...to get done all that must get done.

I am hearing...birds chirping & computer making it's noises.

Around the house….suitcases & other "stuff" to go through & put away.

One of my favorite things...I've said it before, but it's so very true: being home. I love being home. It's nothing special . . . . REALLY nothing special: outdated floors, carpet, counter tops, etc. But it's home. And I love it: overgrown flower beds & all.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....after doing all that's mentioned above, I hope to enjoy short visit w/A&D & C&T & S&J. A good weekend.

Something you may not know about me...I don't want to be embalmed when I die. It doesn't bother me for others to be embalm, but not me. Creeps me out, the thought of delaying the inevitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment