Thursday, February 5, 2009

For Today - February 5, 2009 - Thursday

Outside My Window...it's dark & I'm guessing it's cold because the heater is running.

I am thinking...that I need to blow-dry hair & start packing up.

I am wondering....how mom will be when going to the cemetery today. She really wants to go, and I certainly understand that, but fresh graves always look so "raw" to me . . .

I am thankful for....the weather being so pleasant. It's been nice since I've been here . . . and a trip to the cemetery won't seem so forlorn in a sunshiney day.

From the kitchen...Hazelnut coffee.

I am going...to run some errands this morning & then shortly after lunch head home!

I am wearing...pink jammies, black slippers & a blue towel on my head. :)

I am reading...not too much.

I am hoping...Traffic won't be bad.

I am hearing...Early morning news . . . it's rather silly no matter if from Lufkin, Tyler or Houston. Somewhere along the way someone decided that the viewers want perky people trying to be humorous early in the morning. Certainly they don't need to act as tired as the viewers usually feel . . . . but they don't need to be so durn perky nor chatty! Just tell me the news & weather forecast & I'm good to go.

Around the house….more of the same.

One of my favorite things...text messaging. It's a great way to communicate. I don't know much of the shorthand . . . but I still like it.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....after getting home, unpack & vacuum tonight. Then get ready for some out of town visitors.

Something you may not know about me...I woke up with a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment