Friday, February 13, 2009

For Today - February 13, 2009 - Friday


Outside My Window...it's dark. I've been awake since 4:45 . . .Probably a bit chilly, but not too cold. I just turned on the heater to take the chill out of the air.

I am thinking...I need to go to Good Sam today & make my big donation! I still have daddy's clothes, etc. & plenty of stuff from home to give. I better show up in the morning so there's plenty of time for them to go through the stuff!

I am wondering....if any of yesterday's pictures turned out. I'm uploading them now to the computer. That's why I got up early . . . to play w/the photos!

I am thankful for....having that laundry/library/storage/pantry room DUN! Don't get me wrong - there's still plenty of stuff in there . . . . but it's in so much better shape than it's been in, and I'm so happy. So very happy.

Also thankful for keeping up with the laundry AND taking time to play w/camera.

From the kitchen...Hazelnut coffee.

I am going...to town.

I am wearing...flannel pajamas.

I am reading...90 Minutes in Heaven. Well - I've not read it in days. But it's the one book I WILL read, when I pick up a book again.

I am hoping...to whip the rest of the house in order today.

I am hearing...Shiloh snoring. He really does snore like an old man. He gruffles & snorts & carries on. No wonder he naps so much during the day . . . he wears himself out in his dreams!

Around the house….the awaiting of the broom, mop & vacuum!

One of my favorite things...is snuggling w/my hubby.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....burning T'giving CDs for Amanda & Christiy & myself. Burning Christmas CDs for Simon & myself. Mail Kevin's passport & other mail to him in Arizona.

Something you may not know about me...I took a dozens of sunset photos yesterday. And of Shiloh. And the daffodils. And the lake. And the sprinkler head.

No comments:

Post a Comment