Sunday, February 22, 2009

For Today - February 22, 2009 - Sunday

Outside My Window...it's still cold & windy . . . and oh, so very sunny!

I am thinking...I really should unpack! Yes, that was yesterday's entry too, but I haven't yet unpacked, although I DID wash the dirty laundry brought back.

I am wondering....how much I'll actually get done today.

I am thankful for....a wonderful night's sleep. I woke up several times during the night, but went right back to sleep....and slept until 10 AM. I couldn't believe it! I NEVER sleep that long!

From the kitchen...coffee.

I am going...
to move in low motion. Oh, I'll unpack & tidy up, sort through papers that need to be dealt with, but I won't be too speedy.

I am wearing...fleece pants, long-sleeved t-shirt & sox.

I am reading...I would say, "Black Heels to Tractor Wheels", but I'm caught up with all her entries. Hurry up, Ree . . . we want to know the rest of the story!

I am hoping...I can accomplish all I hope to this week. The list is daunting.

I am hearing...wind blowing. Just the wind blowing. No birds chirping . . .just the wind blowing & a crow in the distance.

Around the house….a bit of order waiting to happen.

One of my favorite things...home sweet home! Right after unloading the van, I quickly picked a small bouquet of daffodils, crocuses, & irises. Lovely!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Mail thank you cards, insurance papers; get hair cut/color; "maybe" a day trip to Mom's to decorate room, if she gets moved Tuesday; Jackson.

Something you may not know about me...I am not at all double-jointed, nor can I curl my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment