Monday, February 16, 2009

For Today - February 16, 2009 - Monday




Outside My Window...it's cloudy and cool with rain predicted for tonight and tomorrow. Birds are jumping around in rose bush, which is so overgrown we really, really, really think it's keeping the unusable greenhouse from total collapse!

I am thinking...I need to charge my cell phone! Yikes! I left it on my dresser all night long and it is DEAD . . . .

I am wondering....if Kwabena and Milan will come back? I hope so . . . I do enjoy their company so much.

I am thankful for....getting a good night's sleep! I woke up at 5, rolled over and went back to sleep and didn't get up until 7:30. Debby called on the house since cell was dead, that's when I woke up!


From the kitchen...Coffee . . . banana . . . not too hungry.

I am going...to tidy computer room, vacuum, shower & come see you!


I am wearing...sleep pants & t-shirt


I am reading..."90 Minutes in Heaven". When my cousin told me about this book I KNEW I'd read it before . . . but the copyright is fairly recent so then I thought I was maybe mistaken. As I read it, I know what's happening next regarding the accident and experience in heaven . . . so I "must" have read it before. The details of his recovery are completely new to me . . . but the first part isn't. I'm thinking I must have seen his story on "700 Club" or maybe even heard him speak at local Houston church. It's a mystery to me . . . but I'm almost through with the book.

I am hoping...to be able to visit with Milan some more. He's from the Czech Republic & very interesting to talk to. He's from a small town about the size of Jacksonville and there's only 4 Christians there! Amazing to think there's people in the civilized world who have never heard about Christ.

I am hearing...dog sighing, printer humming, birds chirping.

Around the house….orderliness still reigns!

One of my favorite things...is getting that good night's sleep! Yay!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....I suppose dealing w/the business of death.

Something you may not know about me...I think some weeds are pretty! See above!

No comments:

Post a Comment