Saturday, February 21, 2009

For Today - February 21, 2009 - Saturday


Outside My Window...cold & windy! I'm back in east TX & it is WINDY. It was warm & sunny while in Houston . . . see the happy yellow, rubber duck? :)
I am thinking...I really should unpack!
I am wondering....when the Red Bud trees around here will start blooming? They're beautiful in Huntsville, along w/the forsythia, flowering quince & bridal wreath.
I am thankful for....a safe trip home to my man! I'm a dreamer - he's my dream!
From the kitchen...lots of mail & grapefruit. I am going...to unpack, wash clothes, & upload a gazillion photos. I am wearing...fleece pants, blouse & sweatshirt. I am reading..."Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" http://thepioneerwoman.com/category/black_heelstractor_wheels/the_night_i_met_marlboro_man

I am hoping...I feel like going to church tomorrow.
I am hearing...wind blowing, hubby puttering around the laundry room . . . he's going through his stuff, & TV

Around the house….now a total of 3 tables in the dining room. :)

One of my favorite things...home sweet home! Right after unloading the van, I quickly picked a small bouquet of daffodils, crocuses, & irises. Lovely!
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Today is Saturday, so there's not much left of the week! Unpack, wash clothes, play with pics.

Something you may not know about me...I take books to Office Max & have them cut off the spine & insert spiral coil to ones I read/use over & over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment