Wednesday, February 18, 2009

For Today - February 18, 2009 - Wednesday



Outside My Window...it's dark as I'm blogging at 9:30 PM

I am thinking...I need to take a shower & go to bed.

I am wondering....if I'll sleep through the night.

I am thankful for....going for a walk w/CAP & cuz.

From the kitchen...Nothing much. Supper is long over.

I am going...to bed soon.

I am wearing...brown yoga pants & teeshirt & sox.

I am reading..."Black Heels to Tractor Wheels" http://thepioneerwoman.com/category/black_heelstractor_wheels/the_night_i_met_marlboro_man

I am hoping...to see mom wearing her new clothes.

I am hearing...dogs barking & airplane.

Around the house….tidiness here!

One of my favorite things...going shopping w/CAP & mom!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....doc appt & hair appt. Both for mom.

Something you may not know about me...you fill in the ______________.!

No comments:

Post a Comment