Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For Today - February 10, 2009 - Tuesday

Outside My Window...it's drizzly & a real thunderstorm is predicted for later this afternoon & evening.

I am thinking...I really WANT to tackle the laundry room.

I am wondering....why my dearest husband does NOT put his things where they belong. He's really good about putting my things away. And he's erally good about putting our things away. But his things get left where he last used them.

I am thankful for....the fact that he DOES put away my things & our things!
; )

From the kitchen...hot chocolate

I am going...to edit and burn CDs and work in laundry room; Lord willing & the creek don't rise.

I am wearing...sleep pants & long sleeved T-shirt

I am reading...90 Minutes in Heaven

I am hoping...to not have to go out even one time today . . . except to get the mail.

I am hearing...Mockingbird, cardinals, flickers & sparrows.

Around the house….there's really not much going on.

One of my favorite things...is pleasant dreams. Last night I dreamed that we built a water park in our backyard. It was a hot, fun, wet & wild day! Hubby was building a big, giant ferris/water wheel. I don't know what the dream means. . . but it was a lot of fun!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....continue decluttering laundry room, burning T'giving CDs for Amanda & Christiy & myself. Burning Christmas CDs for Simon & myself. Mail Kevin's passport & other mail to him in Arizona.

Something you may not know about me...I didn't eat supper last night. I almost NEVER miss a meal. I'll have to eat one awesome, huge breakfast this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment