Tuesday, February 24, 2009

For Today - February 24, 2009 - Tuesday



Outside My Window...it's dark & cool with a predicted high of 68. The Redbud trees are beginning to bud out. The Irises, too. I guess it's really Spring in Cherokee County.

I am thinking...that life is really too complicated. That may be one of the most attractive thing about heaven: no scheduling, no phone calls, no call backs, no texts. . . . just constant communication with the Lord and spontaneous worship. . . without any rehearsals. Actually though, I guess life here on earth is the rehearsal. Hope I get better at it!

I am wondering....if I'll make it to Matt's on time. Why do I schedule such early hair appointments? Well, it's not really "early", but it takes me 45 minutes to get there! And if there's a logging truck along the way . . . . well, that's why I have to give myself an hour to meet Matt.

I am thankful for....that little bouquet at the top of the page. It's the one I picked when I got home from Houston on Saturday.

From the kitchen...bananas, grapefruit, coffee and chocolate. But I'll just have coffee, grapefruit and oatmeal ; )

I am going...to get hair cut and all the things I didn't do yesterday.

I am wearing...jammies

I am reading...email

I am hoping...to maintain high energy.

I am hearing...computer going through its scan and Shiloh grooming himself. I think he may have a burr stuck in his fur? He's surely working hard at it.

Around the house….about an hour's worth of work.

One of my favorite things...new cut and color

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....Buy stamps so I can mail thank you cards, insurance papers; get hair cut/color; "maybe" a day trip to Mom's to decorate room, if she gets moved Wednesday; Jackson.

Something you may not know about me...I'm getting an external flash for my camera! And a Lensbaby Muse! And some more stuff - all from Weight Watchers Incredible Rewards! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment