Thursday, February 12, 2009

For Today - February 12, 2009 - Thursday



Outside My Window...another beautiful day. I'm beginning to resent being stuck inside to finish the laundry room.

I am thinking...I really need to finish up in there already. But I had TONS of books to sort through & decide which ones were "going, going, gone"!

I am wondering....how long it will take me to finish that darn old room.

I am thankful for....a very patient hubby. The living room looks worse & worse everyday since it's the "holding cell" for "stuff".

From the kitchen...grilled cheese sandwich & tomato soup. Yummy!!!!!

I am going...to have to do a lot of serious tossing out.

I am wearing...fleece

I am reading...90 Minutes in Heaven

I am hoping...to keep on keeping on

I am hearing...house wrens, finches, computer grumbling & Shiloh looking for crumbs. I don't know why . . . . I haven't eaten yet so he should know there's nothing fallen!

Around the house….it's still a mess.

One of my favorite things...is my hubby getting a very good health report!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....continue decluttering laundry room, burning T'giving CDs for Amanda & Christiy & myself. Burning Christmas CDs for Simon & myself. Mail Kevin's passport & other mail to him in Arizona.

Something you may not know about me...I seldom have nightmares. Neither do my husband nor daughter. It's a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment