Friday, March 6, 2009

For Today - March 6, 2009, Friday

Outside My Window... it is sunny & breezy with white clouds in blue skies. A perfectly perfect Spring day.


I am thinking...that I will take Shiloh walking. Or work in the flower beds. Or go to the gym.

I am wondering...which of those three to do. Or should I start supper?

I am thankful for....this beautiful day . . . with no where I have to go.

From the kitchen...Whole wheat rotini, pasta sauce, freshly grasted Parmesan. That's tonight's supper. . . . plus a nice salad since we just got our organic produce from Ricki & Rob.

I am going...to walk the dog, work outside or go to the gym : )

I am wearing..jeans, t-shirt, shoes.

I am reading..."The Photoshop Elements 5 Book for Digital Photographers" by Scott Kelby. It's one of those books that I had the spine cut off & had it spiral bound

I am hoping...to quickly make up my mind about my next activity!

I am hearing...birds. Always birds. No matter what time of day . . . there's always birds.

Around the house….tidiness, although the floors need tending to.

One of my favorite things...a gorgeous spring day full of happy birds!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...attend tomorrow's WW staff meeting & eat out in Tyler. Sunday - church, lunch & a nap!

Something you may not know about me... I'm thinking of using the above photo for an Easter card.

No comments:

Post a Comment