Sunday, October 17, 2010

For Today - October 17, 2010 - Sunday

Outside My Window. . It is sunny & cool w/out a cloud in t he sky & lots & lots of crunchy leaves.

I Am Hearing . . .Birds & traffic

I Am Wearing...black velour pants & eggplant colored v-neck, 3/4 sleeve T, walking shoes & a soft Italian made scarf around my neck. I bought it for pennies from the thrift store about a dozen years ago. I still love it.

I Am Thinking . . I need to finish cleaning off the porch.

I Am Wondering . . .if Kevin will really go visit Norway this winter!

I Am Grateful. . . that 5 drops of Young Living lavender on a piece of bread got rid of all my allergy symptoms: watery eyes, running nose, sneezing, sore throat & "blah" feeling. All symptoms gone in less than an hour!

From The Kitchen . . . Homemade chicken noodle soup.

I Am Reading . . am not currently reading anything. Yeah - I know - there must be a crack in the matrix! :)

I Am Hoping. . .to finish clearing off porch, wash some laundry, & tidy guest room.

Around The House . . Heritage photos waiting to go into upper cupboard; floors crying out to be swept/vacuumed & an ironing board set up in the dining room, waiting for me to continue sewing grand daughter's pinafore.

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .is a day like today!

Something You May Not Know About Me. . .I keep a crock-pot in my bedroom. I've recently started giving massages & one of the last things is to put a hot, damp towel on the person's back. It's easier for me to prepare ahead of time & keep it warm in the crock-pot. So - - - when I'm looking for it this Thanksgiving - please remind me to look in my bedroom!

About Today's Photo...I miss our chickens.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Katherine for the information. How does it taste? The lavender, even on bread & not in a capsule, isn't bad at all & I was fortunate it took away all the other symptoms as well.

    Thanks for visiting & commenting.

    Vera

    ReplyDelete