Tuesday, October 26, 2010

For Today - October 26, 2010 - Tuesday

Outside My Window. . .It's cool, damp & breezy w/a chance of rain this morning. Last chance for this week.

Lots of acorns & Sweet-gum balls on the ground. . . .

I Am Hearing . . . the wind blowing, crickets chirping & Shiloh snoring.

I Am Wearing. . . the softest blue plaid knit sleep pants & a T-shirt

I Am Thinking . . that as much as I want new flooring in the dining room, it's a bit of an undertaking to have it done by Thanksgiving. Hubby will do the job himself. . . . he's just that kind of guy. . . and more than capable. . . . but a lot to do before Thanksgiving.

I Am Wondering . . .if we'll be able to do a controlled burn this weekend, as planned. I need to call the Fire Station today & find out if they think it's safe enough. I'm guessing the answer will be "no".

I Am Grateful. . . that the house is clean.

From The Kitchen . . . organic banana & pear. Planning to have a super protein drink for breakfast 'cause I'm not really hungry for anything else. And it's still warm enough for smoothies. I don't care for them during cold weather, so might as well enjoy while I can!

I Am Reading . . . current issue of Texas Monthly.

I Am Hoping. . .to buy some pumpkins and mums!

Around The House . . .Clean sheets with that wonderful clean smell! Freshly swept & vacuumed floors. Tidiness abounds!

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .is a house that doesn't need much work done to it.

Something You May Not Know About Me. . .I am usually reading several books at one time. And I don't read fiction. I used to. But now I find it much more interesting to read up about photography or Essential Oils or gardening or. . . . .

About Today's Photo. . . Grandson & Anolis Carolinensis @ Texas Fresh Water Fisheries.

No comments:

Post a Comment