Friday, October 29, 2010

For Today - October 29, 2010 - Friday

Outside My Window. . .Chilly willy outside! Very cool. . . almost cold. . . . but it's suppose to get up to 70 so I'm a-okay. Still lots of acorns & Sweet-gum balls on the ground. . . .And bright yellow mums near the porch! Yay for sun-shiny, yellow mums!

I Am Hearing . . . a car in the distance, crows caw-ing, & a clock ticking.

I Am Wearing. . . the softest blue plaid knit sleep pants & a sweat shirt!

I Am Thinking . . we're not getting new flooring any time soon in the dining room.

I Am Wondering . . .What we're doing this weekend.

I Am Grateful. . . for my health.

From The Kitchen . . . Old-fashioned oatmeal w/chopped organic apples & cinnamon & Lemon - Ginger tea.

I Am Reading . . . Nothing much at all.

I Am Hoping. . .to take my sewing machine to the repair shop. The man on the phone said they can fix anything that sews. Mine is a Swiss made Elna hubby bought for me about 36 years ago. We paid $1200 for it in 1974 & according to an inflation calculator it would be worth $5162.42 in 2009. Since it's had only one tune-up in all these years, I think I'm gonna' keep it!!!!

Around The House . . .It's cool & the house is clean & the dining/computer/sitting room is full of morning sunlight! Anyone want to come over to have their pix taken? It's the perfect time of day for natural light photography!

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .Crunchy leaves.

Something You May Not Know About Me. . .Hmmm? Have I told you I hate dusting & dusty furniture doesn't really bother me. I think it probably should bother me. . . .but it really doesn't. Clutter drives me batty & I'm usually pretty good about putting things back where they belong. But dust? It's a-okay w/me! Shameful, I know.

About Today's Photo. . . The little cabin is on a corner, surrounded by cattle, pastures & woods. This was seen on the little side road while walking the dog yesterday. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment