Friday, December 11, 2009

For Today - December 11, 2009 - Friday


Outside My Window . . .it is cold, but not nearly as cold as recent days.

I am hearing. . . it's pretty silent here. The soft gentle breathing of Shiloh & the heater purring.

I Am Wearing. . . fleece from top to bottom.

I Am Thinking. . . . that today is going to be an extra special day: one way or the other.

I am wondering . . . why some people carry on about being best friends with you & then they never call, text or email? I think this is what is referred to as a "fair weather friend". :(

I Am Grateful. . . to see A & D & Kevin today! Yippee!

From the kitchen . . . Hot chocolate, tomato soup & grilled cheese sandwich.

I am going . . . to continue packing. The walls are looking pretty bare. All the photos from the "Hall of Frames" are packed away. The cozy cabin doesn't have any hallways (except out on the porch) so I'll not have room for all those family photos. I think I'm going to just scrapbook them. I'm not at all fond of formal portraits, I much prefer informal, natural light pix. Yep - I think I'll just scrapbook them.

I am reading . . . "Beautiful by Design: Stunning Blueprints for Harmonious Gardens" by Tara Dillard

I am hoping . . . to continue packing & tidy the house. It's looking rather messy.

Around the house . . . it's beginning to look rather barren with pictures, art & treasures slowly disappearing into packing boxes.


One of my favorite things
. . . tearable strapping tape! I CANNOT manage the pro tape & pro tape dispenser. I guess you can say I need strapping tape for dummies!

Something you may not know about me . . . I have boxes & boxes of bird nests packed up & ready to go! I love the intricate architecture!

About Today Photo: Hubby admiring a small section of the 10' x 4' hall of frames! A

No comments:

Post a Comment