Friday, December 4, 2009

For Today - December 4, 2009 - Friday


Outside My Window . . . Brrrr - it's cold! And they're predicting snow, starting about noon today! I am excited since I know it won't stay around very long! Neither will the cold - - - it won't last long. Not at all like our miserably hot, humid, stifling, summers!

And there's dozens upon dozens of rosebuds! I guess I should bring them in? I'm pretty sure they won't blossom once they're exposed to ice!

I am hearing. . . the central heater humming & geese flying over the lake.

I Am Thinking. . . I've been way too negligent about taking photos the last several months. And to remedy that, I snapped away yesterday! Of course I should be packing - - - but what is more important? A girl has to keep her priorities in order!

I am wondering . . . What the little red cabin looks like throughout the day. "Windows with good light" was at the top of my list while house hunting! Second was that it have 2 toilets! Everything else was negotiable!

I Am Grateful. . . for all the bouquets I picked yesterday, in anticipation of a freeze!


From the kitchen
. . . Bouquets of several different types of roses, pink yarrow, nandina berries & Black Eyed Susans!

I am going . . . to go into town; take more pix; & pack. Oh - and fold a load of whites.


I am reading . . . everything I can get my hands on by Tara Dillard!

I am hoping . . . it snows so I can practice snow photography!

Around the house . . . The sweet scent of spicy, old-fashioned roses!

One of my favorite things . . . My flower gardens.

Something you may not know about me . . . My camera is usually on the tripod, ready for me to snap away!

About Today's Photo...This morning's view from my living room. Yes - - - I am very much going to miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment