Monday, May 10, 2010

For Today - May 10, 2010 - Monday

Outside My Window. . .It is very, very humid. And breezy.

I Am Hearing
. . .Birds chirping, clock ticking & wind blowing through the trees.

I Am Wearing . . .chenille robe & pink scarf around neck.

I Am Thinking . . . I need to hurry & get dressed!

I Am Wondering
. . . If Good Samaritan will get any funding from United Way.

I Am Grateful. . . that the cheese cake turned out well. You can read about it here.

From The Kitchen
. . . Nothing. No food prep going on. No dishes to wash. Nothing. Although I should fix something for breakfast!

I Am Going. . . to make a trip into town today.

I Am Reading . . . nothing.

I Am Hoping
. . .The meeting with United Way goes well.

Around The House . . . Dog hair. Shiloh really needs a haircut.

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .A family get together!

Something You May Not Know About Me
. . . I can't think of anything. I'm not particulary mysterious or coy.

Today's Photo. . . 3 generations. . . Mother's Day, May 9, 2010.

1 comment: