Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For Today - May 19, 2010 - Wednesday

Outside My Window. . .The sun keeps peeking out from clouds . . . . going in and out. . . in and out. Hydrangeas are blooming!!!!!

I Am Hearing
. . .Birds chirping, clock ticking & what sounds like crickets.

I Am Wearing . . .white capris, orange t-shirt & walking shoes.

I Am Thinking . . . That I need to finish the *center hall*, *mirror room*, *green room*. Heck - I'm thinking we need to decide on a name for that room!

I Am Wondering
. . . how much longer my daughter will suffer with pain.

I Am Grateful. . . that it appears she's going to be okay.

From The Kitchen
. . . Dishes waiting to be put away; and portobello mushrooms waiting to become lunch. And pork chops waiting to become dinner!

I Am Going. . . to continue going through *stuff*. Stuff, stuff & more stuff.

I Am Reading . . . decorating blogs.

I Am Hoping
. . .mama's aching tooth doesn't result in lots of expensive work.

Around The House . . . The nature table is finished; bed is made; floors are clean. There's the air of quiet domesticity.

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .having my family healthy!

Something You May Not Know About Me
. . . I hve an 18 year old grandson who has successfully graduated homeschool highschool!

Today's Photo. . . JDS @ graduation

1 comment: