Saturday, May 8, 2010

For Today - May 8, 2010 - Saturday

Outside My Window. . .Washer & dryer off the porch! Hubby making new attic door.

I Am Hearing
. . ."It's 5 o'clock Somewhere" by Alan Jackson & Jimmy Buffet. And now "Chattahoochee" by Alan Jackson. "Small Town Southern Man" , "She Don't Know She's Beautiful", "Pop A Top Again", "Midnight in Montgomery" - all by AJ.

And birds outside.

I Am Wearing . . .khaki cargo pants w/denim shirt & walking shoes. Oh, and an apron.

I Am Thinking . . . It's 3:25 & I need to eat lunch.

I Am Wondering
. . . If Cayla is going to have her baby tomorrow? Wouldn't that be cool? She got married on our anniversary - - - & may have her little girl tomorrow, May 9, Mother's Day. The same as my daughter. That would be so cool!

I Am Grateful. . . an oven that bakes evenly. Here's hoping the homemade cheesecake turns out! It's the first I've ever made from scratch. Amanda requested it for her birthday cake. We'll see!

From The Kitchen
. . . Homemade cheesecake in the oven & dirty dishes in the sink.

I Am Going. . . to wash those dishes!

I Am Reading . . . a photography book about exposure.

I Am Hoping
. . .The cheesecake turns out!

Around The House . . . Laundry done. Floors swept & vacuumed. Birthday gifts for tomorrow. Cards, too!

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .A sunny, cool day with the windows open. Hubby piddling outside. Me cooking inside. Going back and forth. Listening to music.

That's more than one, isn't it? No, not really - it's one perfect day!

Something You May Not Know About Me
. . . I don't watch Friday night TV.

Today's Photo. . . Playing around w/a favorite blouse & camera settings.

No comments:

Post a Comment