Friday, June 25, 2010

For Today - June 25, 2010 - Friday

Outside My Window. . .It's once again very, very warm. The hydrangeas are nice & perky because we got a good amount of rain Wednesday night & Thursday.

I Am Hearing . . .Cars - but let me tell you about last night. It was dark after we came home from having dinner w/dear daughter & her dear hubby. Oh. My. The cicadas & crickets & maybe some bullfrogs were so very, very loud! We had to yell to one another while outside in order to be heard!

I Am Wearing . . .chambray shirt & white Capri pants. Barefoot w/pale pink polish.

I Am Thinking . . . about that owl that was in the tree Wednesday. A huge owl, which I think was a screech owl. He watched hubby burn trash & watched me putter around the potting bench.

I Am Wondering . . .if we're gonna' get more rain. It's very overcast & we certainly can use it.

I Am Grateful. . . to have spent last evening w/daughter & her hubby. We had a nice meal at Jalepeno Tree & a very nice visit too.

From The Kitchen
. . . apricots & grapes waiting to be eaten.

I Am Going. . . to be lazy tonight.

I Am (still) Reading . . . "Essential Oils Desk Reference" Nope - I don't think I'll ever get finished with it!

I Am Hoping
. . .hubby will soon be home.

Around The House . . . contented me & contented Shiloh.

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .contentment.

Something You May Not Know About Me
. . . I seldom, if ever, wear dresses or skirts.

Today's Photo... Self portrait.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh...I am always calling my mom to look things up for me in her essential oils desk reference! It is such a great book to have. I am going to have to invest in it soon. I could read it forever! = )

    ReplyDelete