Tuesday, June 1, 2010

For Today - June 1, 2010 - Tuesday

Outside My Window. . .It is hot & sunny! Hydrangeas are blooming and so are gardenias, although not many at all.

I Am Hearing
. . .a car drive by. . . & the A/C humming.

I Am Wearing . . .white capris, red blouse, black flip/flops.

I Am Thinking . . . that it's not yet officially summer & the predicted high is 96! What's up w/that????

I Am Wondering . . .Why, back in March/April, so many people were complaining about the cold & wondering if summer would ever get here? It's here! At least the heat is, although the season is not!

I Am Grateful. . . I got to stay home today. Well, one quick trip into town doesn't really count, does it? And dil & kidlets made it safely back home.

From The Kitchen
. . . leftovers!

I Am Going. . . to do a load of clothes & maybe paint the corner cabinet in the Nature Room.

I Am Reading . . . about geocaching here. Can you believe it? There's caches w/in a mile from the cabin!

I Am Hoping
. . .to walk to one of the caches this evening.

Around The House . . . Laundry needing to be done & of course the floors need sweeping. And it wouldn't hurt to give the bathroom a swish & a swipe.

One Of My Favorite Things
. . .a day at home. I know no other way to be a "keeper @ home" than to spend a lot of time here, tending to it.

Today's Photo. . . Mama, yesterday at AME's house, loving on Frankie

2 comments:

  1. i love this, i did this for a year too, its just a nice way to sit down and line up your week. wonderful pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! You day sounds like my life. I would love some of your weather out here on Prince Edward Island. We have rain...... I enjoyed my visit. Cheers, Susan:)

    ReplyDelete