Wednesday, May 27, 2009

For Today - May 27, 2009 - Wednesday



Outside My Window...it's warm & overcast.

I am thinking...that I'm becoming obsessive @ photography & scrapbooking.

I am wondering...when did being "a keeper at home" fall out of fashion? When? The 60's? The 70's? What's so wrong with being a keeper at home? I hope someone tells me.

From the kitchen...coffee. Reheated from yesterday. Yeah - I know. And bananas.

I am going...to finish one more scrapbook page. Title of it is: "Why I scrapbook"

I am wearing...white shorts, pink tank top & sox.

I am reading...my scrapbook journaling. Yep - I think that's all I need to say. . .

I am hoping...I get used to my new SHORT haircut! Good news: the curl is back. Bad news: I'm not sure I like it so short.

I am hearing...a tractor in the distance. Again. Two days in a row.

Around the house….laundry, suitcase, & stuff for Debby. Yep, it's the same as yesterday.

One of my favorite things...a vacation.

My Have-Done List...most of clothes packed; almost through w/scrapbook page; moved some scrapbooking supplies into dining room . . . . hopefully cleverly disguised in decorative baskets & pottery; a couple of necessary phone calls made yesterday.

a lot of photo restoring. A lot. In spite of hours & hours on the computer I did take the time to make meals for hubby & me.

Called Christiy. Prayed/praying for Christiy's surgery. Called Mama. Prayed for Christy some more.

Offered to help scrapbook BFF's heritage photos while I'm there.

Accidentally deleted gobs of photos from my hard drive; have recovered most of them & put on external hard drive; scrapped photos of youngest grandson chasing chickens on May 9, 2009; called mama . . . .

Something you may not know about me... I'm dallying a bit about leaving. I HATE to leave my home. Once I'm on the road or in the air I'm just fine . . . . but I really drag my feet about leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment