Monday, May 25, 2009

For Today - May 25, 2009 - Monday

Outside My Window...it's sunny & the birds are chirping & the weed eater is humming.

I am thinking...that I will never, ever make that same mistake . . . .

I am wondering...why WM pharmacy is closed today - Memorial Day? I know the salon, optical department, portrait studio & bank, etc. are NOT WM - but I most surely thought it was WAL MART Pharmacy. Hmpf! I'm hoping mama can wait until next Monday . . . .

I am thankful for...being able to recover most of the photos I inadvertently wiped off the computer!

From the kitchen...BBQ Brisket Sandwiches & chips.

I am going...to continue w/this long process of retrieving the photos I deleted from my hard drive yesterday . . . the ones I want &, unfortunately, the ones I DON'T WANT.

I am wearing...white capri pants & turquoise tank top

I am reading...nada

I am hoping...I to finish recovering photos to K Drive.

I am hearing...doggy noises.

Around the house….it's relatively quiet. Hubby slept until 10:30....unheard of! Of course I have NO idea what time he came to bed . . . way after midnight. But I think he got a good night's sleep.

One of my favorite things...knowing my daughter is no longer stressing about buying a house & that she is happy. Really, really happy. Me too - she'll be about 11 miles from here (as the crow flies)!

My Have-Done List
...Starting fresh for the week: Accidentally deleted gobs of photos from my hard drive; have recovered most of them & put on external hard drive; scrapped photos of youngest grandson chasing chickens on May 9, 2009; called mama . . . .

Something you may not know about me... I don't DARE try to post a photo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thanks, However I am going through difficulties with your RSS.
    I don't know the reason why I can't join it. Is there anybody else having identical RSS issues?
    Anyone that knows the answer will you kindly respond?

    Thanx!!

    my blog post - Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete