Friday, May 1, 2009

For Today - May 1, 2009 - Friday

Another shot of favorite spot in the house.

Outside My Window...the inside yard is mowed; lots of weeds are pulled; & it's once again warm & muggy. There's so much yard work to do, as we got almost no Fall cleanup done last year. And not much maintenance during the summer. But the irises, roses, amaryllis, & day lilies are blooming so it doesn't look too terribly horrible. Besides, are yard is a wildlife refuge!

I am thinking...that mom needs to tell me about all her prescriptions at one time & not one here & there. When that happens it means making multiple calls to doctor & pharmacy. As it is - I'll just go in person next week to fine out what's what with the third prescription she thought to tell me about. . . after the 1st. . . . and after the 2nd! :)

I am wondering...if I'm capable of learning digital scrap booking.

I am thankful for....getting so much weed-pulling done yesterday. And yes, my spine, neck & shoulder blades hurt afterward, but that's what pain pills are for! I fell asleep easily, slept soundly & woke up pain-free. Not bad. Not bad at all.

From the kitchen...Red cabbage, apples, oranges, bananas, kale, lettuce, onions, garlic, avocados & more. Yes, yesterday was organic produce day!

I am going...to tidy up & clean my bedroom then go outside (if it's not raining), then spend the afternoon trying to learn digital scrap booking. I'm ready to get rid of all the "stuff" of scrap booking & just do it on the computer, print off the page & be dun!

I am wearing...shorts, tank top & sox.

I am reading...email

I am hoping...to learn some new skills.

I am hearing...printer printing & some squawking bird....not sure what it is. EDITED @ 8:24 AM: It's not a squawking bird that I hear: it's a tree frog!!!!!!

Around the house….floors need tending to. Don't they always?

One of my favorite things...getting the videos to DVD. . . ought to free up some space! Hubby is in charge of the conversion. It's rather slow-going . . . but we've already gotten rid 6 videos!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Yard work & house piddling & learning digital scrap booking.

Something you may not know about me...since it's so very cloudy, I'm finding it tempting to go back to sleep. I can justify that because I normally get 4 - 5 hours sleep per night. . . . it wouldn't be a sin to try to get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment