Thursday, April 30, 2009

For Today - April 30, 2009 - Thursday

Last of the Irises & Oxalis
Roses on arbor are almost ready to bloom.
No, I have no plans to paint the arbor, star or gate.
I like them rusty!

Outside My Window...it's warm, muggy & cloudy with a predicted high of 80...

I am thinking...that I really, really want to be outside & not inside waiting to call WM pharmacy.

I am wondering...if WM pharmacy has mom's other prescription ready. The said the doctor phoned in only one.

I am thankful for....that the entire world is not as incompetent as WM employees!

From the kitchen...bananas. Salmon on salad for lunch. Chicken, brown rice & mixed veggies for supper. It's nice to have the meals planned out for the day.a

I am going...to go outside as soon as possible

I am wearing...shorts, tank top & shoes!

I am reading...nothing at the time. When All Plans Fail is on the back burner for now.

I am hoping...to "live in the moment" & not think about all that needs to be done in the future.

I am hearing...birds . . . especially redwing blackbirds. They're rather raucous fellows!

Around the house….a load of whites to fold.

One of my favorite things...being outside w/o any phones. I'm afraid the cell will fall out of my pocket so I go out there, totally untethered!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Yard work & house piddling.

Something you may not know about me...My email inbox is still at zero!

No comments:

Post a Comment