Thursday, April 23, 2009

For Today - April 23, 2009 - Thursday

A favorite spot @ end of love seat & next to door

Outside My Window...very cool with predicted highs in mid-80's & strong gusts of wind. It's not windy now & it's gloriously sunny without a cloud in the sky.

I am thinking...AME's dogs are missing them!

I am wondering...how SIL's shoulder is doing these days.

I am thankful for....it being official: DAE is now Professor DAE!

From the kitchen...coffee & not a clue what to eat. I wish I had more plain yogurt as I can do so very much with that!

I am going...to do yard work; work on Good Sam financials to present to United Way & tidy house.

I am wearing...white capris & brown tee-shirt.

I am reading..."When All Plans Fail"

I am hoping...to be more energetic today.

I am hearing...birds & dogs & breeze through the trees.

Around the house….MUST clean the floors...

One of my favorite things...windows & doors flung wide open for sunshine & cool breeze to enter into the house. I'm glad I don't live where I must ALWAYS close & lock the doors! Although when it's hot/cold & the AC/heater's on, I obviously close the doors & then I keep them locked.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Yard work. Select & print photos for HUGE photo collage on wall behind couch. Write thank you notes. Yes - it's remarkably the same as last week. I didn't get much done on this list!

Something you may not know about me...In 1999 I had some entries published in a book titled "1,001 Ingenious Gardening Ideas" by Rodale Press. I think, out of the 1001 ideas, I have 3

No comments:

Post a Comment