Friday, April 24, 2009

For Today - April 24, 2009 - Friday

Tufted Titmouse perched in living room

Outside My Window...cool, cloudy & muggy.

I am thinking...I will spend much time on the road today, running errands.

I am wondering...if I'm going to remember all that needs to be done today.

I am thankful for....yesterday! It was a glorious day with the breezes blowing through open doors & windows & the fragrances of blooming dewberries, honeysuckles & antique roses permeating the house! Along w/the fragrances a little tufted titmouse blew in too! Here he is perched on a top shelf in the living room.

From the kitchen...Yummy leftover vegetable & barley casserole! I FINALLY found a great recipe that calls for Swiss chard that both of us really, really like! Yay!

I am going...edit more photos, run errands, take care of several aspects of Good Sam business & try to find free online tutorials about digital scrap booking.

I am wearing...white capris & tee-shirt

I am reading..."When All Plans Fail"

I am hoping...to remember to take my vitamins. I have much more energy when I remember to take them!

I am hearing...birds - mainly little house wrens & chickadees.

Around the house….what can I say? It's a house in the country in the Spring! Open doors & windows & going in & out & all quite wonderfully lovely. At least it's lovely to me. Husband's allergies are off the charts & DD might have a stroke if a bird flew in while she was here. The very things that bring me joy bring misery & fear to others! Such is life - all of us are different.

One of my favorite things...is having a plan that I'm pretty sure is do-able!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Yard work. Select & print photos for HUGE photo collage on wall behind couch. Errands. Errands. And some more errands.

Something you may not know about me...Hmmm - can't think of anything you don't already know about me . . . I'm not too terribly complicated!

No comments:

Post a Comment