Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For Today - April 14, 2009 - Tuesday

Outside My Window...it's a sunshiny day & cool - low was 39 but today's high is mid 70's. Perfect!

I am thinking...I don't want to . . .

I am wondering...how long I will continue doing this.

I am thankful for....perfect weather.

From the kitchen...Hazelnut coffee & bananas.

I am going...to call mama & then work on WW meeting

I am wearing...nothing special

I am reading...WW meeting guide

I am hoping...it doesn't take long to prepare meeting & that I get all the other stuff I need to do today.

I am hearing...silence.

Around the house….Coolness, cleanness & special outdoor blooming smells.

One of my favorite things...Cool nights & warm days.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Yard work. WW prep. Select & print photos for HUGE photo collage on wall behind couch. Mail CB's keys she left here.

Something you may not know about me...I'm not posting a photo today 'cause dial-up is NOT very speedy at 49.2 Kps.

No comments:

Post a Comment