Saturday, April 4, 2009

For Today - April 4, 2009 - Saturday


Outside My Window... it's dark. It's only 5:30.

Spring has definitely arrived! We've had lots of those proverbial Spring Showers & the crimson clover is blooming as well as the some wild blue flowers & yellow flowers.

Climbing Old Blush is lush! Mutabilis' is starting to push out . . . and glory of glories Sue Holders' Japanese Irises are blooming. I got a clump of them when I worked the Garden Tour years ago. Murray moved them last year over a very swampy part of the flower bed & they're at least 5' tall & blooming delicate little yellow blossoms. Some of the purple irises are blooming too. And the dogwoods. It's Spring in east TX

I am thinking...I have lots of errands to do today & I'm actually kind of excited to be spending the day in Tyler. What's up w/that? It must be the beautiful Spring weather.


I am wondering...if KMS is coming Monday or Tuesday.

I am thankful for....being able to switch my hair appointment with Matt to today. I've NEVER had a Saturday appointment. It was originally scheduled for Tuesday . . . but if KMS is here I'll have no time at all to visit 'cause I leave for my meeting at 4:30

From the kitchen...it's clean! Hazelnut coffee & a dishwasher full of clean dishes. And the floors are freshly swept. I hate sweeping! And I hate those floors.

I am going...to shop for picture ledges & valances. And get my hair cut. And buy what I need to make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas. KMS, after being a vegetarian for years (five?) is once again a carnivore & requested Creamy Chicken Enchiladas, Lasagna & sausage Kolaches. I'll for sure make the enchiladas. . .

I am wearing...jeans & t-shirt.

I am reading... Falling In Love With the Bible by Mike MacIntosh.

I am hoping...to finish putting the new dining room together. Two weeks ago, with a great deal of help from some dear YOUNG friends, we flipped the dining & living room. I LOVE the new living room. It is PERFECT! I'll have to snapped some pix of it. The dining room is waiting to be completed, but all the dishes are back in the armoire & china hutch. Just need to redo the mantle & ALL bookcase shelves.

I am hearing...computer, heater, & Shiloh snoring. He really does sound like an old man.

Around the house….Creativity.

One of my favorite things...Creativity!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Trip to Tyler. Tomorrow starts the new week. . . and lots of plans for then.

Something you may not know about me...I'm going to Florida the end of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment