Tuesday, April 21, 2009

For Today - April 21, 2009 - Tuesday

My cozy corner. East window next to chair,
south window across where the bird feeder is.


Outside My Window...cool & sunny. Predicted high is mid 70's. No - I don't get tired reporting the same thing! This is PERFECT weather for me!

I am thinking...I'm glad I live in the country & can leave the doors wide open, allowing AME's dogs to come & go as they please. They like going back and forth. And forth and back!

I am wondering...how long it will take to prepare WW meeting.

I am thankful for....hot coffee/tea on a cool, crisp morning.

From the kitchen...coffee. I haven't decided what's for breakfast, but it needs to be something hot!

I am going...to hurriedly get through WW prep so I can maybe work outside.

I am wearing...khaki cargo pants & tee-shirt

I am reading...more Bible.

I am hoping...to get excited about meeting.

I am hearing...birds & cars.

Around the house….Lots of wet paw prints & fur.

One of my favorite things...Clean floors!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Yard work. Select & print photos for HUGE photo collage on wall behind couch. Write thank you notes. Yes - it's remarkably the same as last week. I didn't get much done on this list!

Something you may not know about me...During the Spring I wish I could spend all day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment