Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For Today - April 29, 2009 - Wednesday

Outside My Window...it's warm & muggy...a very damp day.

I am thinking...how much I will enjoy this leave of absence if I can get osteoporosis pain under control.

I am wondering...how brother & SIL are doing. They got water in their home & because of remodeling projects have bigger than average mess.

I am thankful for....leave of absence!

From the kitchen...yogurt & bananas & green tea. Lunch will be leftover salmon, probably tossed into a salad & supper is grilled chicken plus some type of veggie.

I am going...to enjoy my day and plan out my week. But first I need to shower. And I need to make some phone calls, finding out how my meeting went last night.

I am wearing...sleeping pants & tee-shirt

I am reading..."When All Plans Fail"

I am hoping...mama is able to get her meds from WM. Hoping they're ready.

I am hearing...a few birds, although not many. I wonder if that means it's going to rain again?

Around the house….a lot of tidying up. Time to get ALL the horizontal surfaces cleared!

One of my favorite things...not having to go anywhere nor see anyone. No, I'm not a hermit . . . but I do like "my" time.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week...Yard work & detailed list of what needs to be done before bringing mom here next week.

Something you may not know about me...I totally cleaned out my email inbox . . . to zero emails!

No comments:

Post a Comment