Friday, June 19, 2009

For Today - June 19, 2009 - Friday


Outside My Window...it's sunny & about 70 degrees. Lots of Black-eyed Susans, sunflowers, roses, 4 o'clocks, cannas, day lilies, bee balm & Russian sage blooming. Plus some Altheas & silverado sage, Turk's caps, Milkweed & others blooming. The lavender, mint & oregano is a nice natural aromatherapy blend out front :)

I am hearing...birds, & bees. We have lots of feral honey bees & bumble bees. They are busy buzzing out front.

I am thinking...I need to eat breakfast. I ate a late lunch yesterday because I forgot to! Since it was late - I wasn't hungry for supper - so I need to eat a good breakfast. I have no idea what - probably yogurt & fruit?

I am wondering...well other than those pesty centipedes I'm not wondering about anything. At least nothing I can think of right now.

From the kitchen...Well, there's fresh bananas & strawberries & apples & oranges & zucchini. Lots of frozen fruit, too. Oh! And a chicken waiting for me to stew so I can make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas tomorrow.

I am going...to go back to organizing scrapbook stuff. I really am micro-managing the "stuff". I think I've finally figured out "how" I scrapbook - meaning the steps I take. I'm sure everyone has their own particular process . . . . I need my stuff organized so it makes sense to me.

I am wearing...white shorts, & gray long-sleeved t-shirt. I don't know why - it just felt cozy to me last night!

I am reading...email

I am hoping...to stew that chicken; put away fabric; scrapbook @ being certified wildlife habitat; & continue sorting sb stuff. I like to flit from one thing to another . . . not really ADD, but certainly easily get bored so I keep plenty of interests handy!

Around the house…home, sweet smelling, home.

One of my favorite things...early morning tour of the flower gardens. Yep - I know that sounds very much like an old lady!

My Have-Done List...Since I last blogged I've attended 9 yo grandson's birthday party; learned a bit about my external flash & practiced taking pix; cut out 4 outfits & sewed 1 sundress & hat for 18" doll; finished machine quilting a detestable quilt I started years ago. It will either be a picnic quilt or a quilt for my dog, who likes to use the quilt my friend made!; trained WW receptionist in the ways of doing LC work; ordered Rx refills for my mom; updated LOTS of GS information & am almost ready to take paperwork to courthouse next week; lost a wee bit of weight; went grocery shopping on a Sunday afternoon! What a nightmare - if I hadn't eaten a high-protein lunch I think I would have snapped & had an out-of-body experience! Argghhh! Found out I will not see youngest son in July. :(

Something you may not know about me...I don't believe in "luck".

About Today's Photo . . . Just an old photo from the archives!

No comments:

Post a Comment