Tuesday, June 9, 2009

For Today - June 9, 2009 - Tuesday


Outside My Window...72 degrees & overcast. I don't know if it's suppose to rain today or not. . .

I am hearing...A few birds off in the distant & a Red-wing Black Bird neary; hubby as he's leaving for work.

I am thinking...life IS like a bowl of cherries: Some days are colorful & luscious & you never want them to end. Others are like the pits: hard & lackluster. Funny thing though - plant the pits in the proper soil & climate and voila' - you have cherry trees which give you more cherries. Life IS like cherries!

I am wondering...if it's going to rain.

From the kitchen...Hazelnut Coffee, yogurt & fresh, cherry-red cherries!

I am going...to work out in the yard but first will refresh bird bath & put out bird seed.

I am wearing...khaki shorts, white tank top & flip flops.

I am reading...email & not much else.

I am hoping...to hear back from Shelley.

Around the house….two rooms are almost perfect - the rest need dusting, etc., nothing major.

One of my favorite things...Coffee, plans & no where I need to go.

My Have-Done List...Got a GOOD night's rest!

Called Mom; called insurance agent; gardened for 1 1/2 hours; walked; tidied & dusted living room; gathered all the stuff I need to file claim; balanced check book; put away external flash instead of playing with it; uploaded photos; edited a few of them too.

Something you may not know about me... while not a vegetarian, I eat very little meat - I don't eat it everyday - & maybe a week or so goes by without eating any meat. AND I don't like pork nor lobster.

About Today's Photo . . . Cherries are $1.98/lb - what can I say? I bought a bunch of them! Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment