Wednesday, July 2, 2008

For Today; July 2, 2008

Outside my window...sunshine, sunshine & a cool gentle breeze . . . a real rarity in Texas in July. at 11:40 AM . . .

I am thinking…that I want/need to finish up Weight Watchers paperwork so I can concentrate on doing something fun

I am thankful for…the rest of the day being unscheduled

From the kitchen…oh the smell of huge, ripe, homegrown cantaloupes. Also fresh corn on the cob to use in a salad.

I am creating…the darkness before the calm as I'm getting ready to re-sort & organize years & years of photos. I am NOT a chronological scrapbooker and other than my age, not a very chronological person and I need a different system that will more easily fuel my creativity

I am going…to change clothes, slice up melon & corn, make corn salad, snack on cantaloupe, rush through morning chores & read my Bible

I am wearing...white slacks, brown/blue top, Vera Wang brown flip-flops

I am reading…30 Days to Taming Your Stress; "Boundaries: When to Say YES, When to Say NO, To Take Control of Your Life", by Henry Cloud & John Townsend; & Photo Freedom by Stacy Julian

I am hoping…to have a creative day

I am hearing…a/c humming & clock ticking. Oh, & Kenny G

Around the house…WW stuff waiting to be dealt with and put away. Photos calling my name, asking me to please remove them from their chronological prisons.

One of my favorite things…spontaneity, creativity, peacefulness, being aware of the presence of God in my life & activities

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week… working with Shiloh. Working Thursday; Haircut/color Thursday & some shopping while in Tyler; 4th of July festivities at Love's Lookout; Nathanial's wedding on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment